PoliceBadge Are you afraid to contact the local authorities about a child abuse incident or would rather remain anonymous?  You may report an child abuser here.  Remember to provide details (name, age, address, incident report) and we’ll contact the authorities on your behalf.  Enter your report in the Comments section below.  Reports are moderated and only published after personal details have been passed on to police and removed from the report.