Other online resources
There are many other websites dedicated to care and assistance for abused children. Angel Roar has evaluated and selected the best of those online resources for you. The online resources below may provide additional information or assistance for victims of child abuse.
If you have an online resource that you feel should be included on this page, please feel free to email Angel Roar with your suggestion. Angel Roar will evaluate the web site and determine if it meets our standards before inclusion in our list of online resources.
- American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children
Focused on child trafficking since 1999.
- National Children’s Alliance
Provides information about state statutes.
- Prevent Child Abuse America
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
Call 800/799-SAFE 800/787-3224
- National Child Abuse Hotline
Call 800/4-A-CHILD 800/2-A-CHILD