Angel Roar aims to teach kids about the child abuse epidemic and the importance of disclosure and to assist parents in understanding how common the problem of child abuse really is and how to cope with a child abuse incident. Angel Roar provides a source of open, “in your face” commentary and news about the child abuse problem while providing interactive, online community based services to assist both parents and children in their recovery.
Please register, share your stores, comment on articles, participate in the forums, and assist us in helping victims of child abuse.
Report an Abuser
Afraid to contact the local authorities about a child abuse incident or would rather remain anonymous?
- New child abuse sign shows special “invisible” message to children when viewed from height under 4 feet
- Los Angeles teacher arrested for sexually abusing “at least 20 children”
- Law prohibiting sex offenders from using online services ruled unconstitutional
- Forty-eight countries join forces to launch fight against online child sex abuse
- Nearly three dozen states fail to meet conditions of 2006 federal sex offending tracking law
Join the Discussions
- New Barbie Doll Possible Tool in Child Pornography on FBI Warns Doll could be used for Child Pornography
- Cross-posted from personal blog. | Weird Sex Ed Blog on Child Abuse Statute of Limitations for each State in the United States
- Jerry Sandusky Did Us A Favor « Lisa Wexler's Blog on Child Abuse Statute of Limitations for each State in the United States
- Jerru Sandusky Did Us A Favor « Lisa Wexler's Blog on Child Abuse Statute of Limitations for each State in the United States
- indikator forex profitable on Child abuse reports rise in South Florida
Topic Cloudabduct abuse alcohol amber alert arrest assistance characteristics church contact information CPS daycare deceit deception drugs education emotional abuse for kids grooming internet law enforcement laws legal lie news online online resources pediatrician pedophile phone numbers police politics prevention prostitution psychology punishment reporting safety sex offender sex trade sexual abuse signs statistics suvivor stories trickery wisconsin
National Sex Offender Public DatabaseThe Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website (NSOPW), coordinated by the U.S. Department of Justice. This Website is a search tool allowing a user to submit a single national query to obtain information about sex offenders through a number of search options including name, zip code, city, and state.